Based on Jung's typology and Humanmetrics JTPW™ Personality Radar
The knowledge of consumers' core behavioral preferences and values can be effectively used to personalize and fine-tune marketing and sales, increase probability of sales and customer satisfaction. For example, once you know your customer segmentation by personality type, you can create personality type – specific messaging your customer audience will naturally resonate with. Based on the famous Carl G. Jung approach to personality type, JTPW™ assessment tool provides the ability to evaluate consumers' preferences and attitudes toward purchasing services and goods.
Personality Type - INTJ
Receptiveness to Marketing
- Not receptive to broadcast advertising
- Moderately sensitive to brand characteristics
- Moderately receptive to deals and promotions
- Sensitive to company's image
- New trends
- An opportunity to fulfill consumer's goals and ideas
- The currently possessed item is no longer usable
- Brand popularity is not critical
- Values functionality and features
- Trusts expert opinion and customer reviews
- Is annoyed by salespeople's pressure
- Likes to have alternatives to choose from
Important Brand Characteristics
- Ease of use
- Reasonable price
- Moderately high
Preferable Communication Style
- Be specific and well reasoned
- Use of visuals is o.k.
- Challenging and appealing to intellectual abilities is o.k.
* Risk Tolerance index may be used to assess respondent’s attitude toward investing into future income, and potential interest in insurance products.
Click here to contact us for more information.