JTPW™ Assessment User Handbook
Jung Typology Profiler for Workplace™
(JTPW™) Assessment User Handbook provides comprehensive information on best practices and principles of effective use of the JTPW™ assessment in the workplace, and is a must-have resource for the first time users and those already familiar with personality assessments. The Handbook includes the study material and references as well as practical exercises to help JTPW™ users become proficient with the JTPW™ instrument and the HRPersonality™ assessment administration service.
The Handbook includes the material and references necessary to prepare for taking the JTPW™ assessment administration certification exam. The certification program is a useful supplement for human resources workers, managers, coaches and counsellors, and anyone using or intending to use the JTPW™ instrument and HRPersonality™ assessment administration portal. For more information about certification click here.
- What is the JTPW™ instrument?
The Foundations of JTPW
- Typical uses of the JTPW™ instrument
The Instrumental Framework of JTPW
- Jung’s theory of psychological types
- Personality dimensions evaluated by the JTPW™ instrument. JTPW™ model for the workplace.
HRPersonality™ Online Assessment Administration Service
- Key Behavioural Qualities for the Workplace. JTPW™ Personality Radar™
- JTPW™ Questionnaire
- Responses reliability indicator
- JTPW™ assessment and actual behaviour
- JTPW™ Reports (description, interpretation, and best practices for each of the JTPW™
Use Cases and Best Practices
- Basic concepts
- Common workflow
Click here for table of contents and sample content preview.
- Pre-employment assessment use cases
- Team building, staff and leadership development use cases
- Coaching and counselling use cases
The Handbook is provided in electronic format (PDF ebook).
The cost of the Handbook is $48.95. Click
to purchase your copy of the Handbook.